View Single Post
04-05-2013, 04:15 PM
vCash: 500
Ok, then prove me wrong. Sure he had a great game last night. I don't say he never has a great game. But most compliment I see here has more to do with hope than with Eller's actual production on the ice.

Yes he's only 23. He plays better than last year, mainly in his level of effort, but it barely translates in effective production.

Yes, he's average defensively, having 1 good game for 1 bad game (I'm not counting PKing where he's great). but since he's only 23, I'm willing to concied he's probably gonna be a good defensive player.

People thinks he plays well because he's flashy and he's good at stickhandling. But watch the games: it doesn't translate because he has poor vision. Heck, Galchenyuk and Prust stopped producing when Eller became their center. Yesterday's game showed how "free" Galchenyuk was not having to wait for a pass that never comes, and he playd his best game in a long time.

Everybody blast my post, but nobody prooved me wrong with facts. Eller is great on the PK, and great at "trying" to do everything himself, but his line never produce. And I don't care about last game -- that makes just one.

When do we see a crisp and precise pass from Eller? 1 or 2 every 5 games?

Paint it in any color you want, he isn't producing. I'm ok to have him on the third line because he's good enough for it and great on the PK. That's about it. Galchenyuk is the futur center of this team, and if Eller doesn't learn to play wings, he's good as gone.