View Single Post
04-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Mr. Hab
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
Getting 2nd in the East is absolutely crucial though. That would give us a realistic path to the conference finals....

Every point is crucial!
I agree with you (or sort of!), but...HEALTH outweighs 2nd place, imo. I want every player to come back 100%...still time left to heal properly before playoffs...take advantage of this time to heal properly and not rush (when you rush the injury might come back during playoffs...we don't want this).

If we end up 4th (at worst) with a healthy (100%) Pleks, Bourque, Diaz...I'm super super happy. And we start with home advantage.
I'd prefer 1st place or 2nd, but...I don't want Pleks, Bourque, Diaz to rush back and then re-aggravate their injuries and then they're really playing hurt in playoffs...don't want that.

Health is no.1, imo. (don't rush Pleks' groin just for 1-2 regular season games). Pleks, Bourque, Diaz all facing the Booins in playoffs is way more important vs Saturday's game, imo.

A healthy lineup for playoffs is my goal/dream!!
I really really love our team/chances with a healthy lineup.

would love him there for the 4th line depth (more options) to see if he can be a playoff warrior, or else it'll be Moen, White, Halpern, maybe Nokia comes back? (he's quite gritty but he could also be very rusty but also fresh and full of energy,etc). And about Armstrong...looks like we have to wait a bit more for news...

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 04-05-2013 at 06:48 PM.