View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Matt19Oilers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
In about 3 years--You will see a duo of Maggs and Lander that will be a killer.

We on this board love to RUSH RUSH RUSH and do not give much thought to proper development

For the past 4 years this place has been all over Gagner and pissed off that he is not a pts a game player yet. This year looks like he has turned a corner. HE was taken 6th over all and has scored the 2nd most pts in his draft class and we still complain.

For me I think tht some people here do not understand what proper development of players is
I have absolutely no problem with Gagner, in fact I hope we keep him around. This is simply a proposal. Just based on the centerman having the most defensive responsibility, and Paajarvi being naturally better as a two-way player than Gagner IMO. Gagner could play the wing and be able to free wheel a bit more and be criticized less for his defensive ability (improving but still behind where we would like in year 6).

But you're free to over react and say that I'm giving Gagner a hard time if you like, although you may just be putting words in my/other people's mouths.

Matt19Oilers is offline   Reply With Quote