View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 06:18 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Yeah we already have done enough when it comes to adjusting around Bryz with bringing in guys like Schenn and Grossmann and bringing in Patterson to help with tweaking the defense. The guys giving us average results at best so far through his two years here so far. Combine that with his contract and his age it's getting to be that time where you just got to pull the plug.

I'm all for keeping Bryz around next year but its not because I'm confident in him to turn it around. The way I see is we still have another year to make the choice, there's no other clear cut options out there, and we already paying him anyway so we might as well get another year out of him.
come on. schenn is indecisive and out of position/passive on coverage a lot. he also turns the puck over and looks pretty lazy for long stretches. if we had any depth, he probably would've gotten benched a couple times this year. and grossmann has not been as dominate in our zone as he was last year. he was unstoppable last year. the whole team is playing awesome right now but it took a while to get here. I'm still on board with bryz til the end of next year but i hope they start mason tomorrow. i wanna see what he's up too. who was the last righty goalie we had here? i know we had somebody for a second. mighta been a call up but its so rare. nevermind. stephane beauregard. member that doosh?