View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 07:08 PM
FytinSioux
Blackhawksssssss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I am surely one of Kristo's biggest fan. What he did in College is just great. But we have to be careful with those stats. Most prospects with his kind of talent will rarely play their whole 4 years giving him the possibility to rack those stats compared to others who didn't stay that long.

As far as your total analysis of the guy, I say it's dead on. Not only he will be good 5 on 5, great powerplay guy for sure, not a liability defensively though sometimes, he does have a tendancy to not be as proactive in the defensive game that I'd like him to be. But that will come with the higher levels of the game where he'll notice that you cannot glide too much as your gliding will most likely cost your team a goal. But he doesn't shy away from traffic and is frankly just a very good 2-way player. People will love him here.
Agreed. I only brought up the stats because someone was unimpressed with them. Lets not forget he was also rookie of the year in a strong WCHA conference, so it goes back further than the last year or two. I'm not trying to overrate him. With that skillset and the way his game has grown over the last 4 years its hard for me to see anything but success from him. Passionate and driven as can be.

FytinSioux is offline   Reply With Quote