NYI at Caps. 7PM. 4.4.2013: Playoffs?!
View Single Post
04-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Berzerkeley, CA
Originally Posted by
That and the 6.6 seconds left. I had a graduation dinner to go to for my youngest sister that game 7 and I remember sneaking and listening to the game. I blurted out "Damn you Green" when he took the penalty. Then the car battery died and I made it home just in time for the final five minutes. Such pain all these years. We're do some good luck sometime, I hope. The first round loss to the Rangers in 1986 and Lafontaine's Easter goal hurts.
1. Game 7 goal washed out in 2010
2. 6.6 seconds penalty by Ward in 2012
3. Jaromir Jagr game 7 goal in 1992
4. Joffrey Lupul's game 7 goal in 2008
5. Caps/Rangers 1st Round 1986
6. Take your pick of Game 7s with Pittsburgh.
7. Gonchar coughing up the puck to Straka
8. Lafontaine's Game 7 Easter goal.
9. Ray Ferraro killing us in 1993.
I'll just be sobbing in my whiskey...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by californiacapsfan