View Single Post
Old
04-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Boothinator
@MrBoothinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
Not that it's what I want to happen, but how is there "no need" for such a thing? Would it upset you if we drafted Jones AND kept Kulikov?

Because, personally, having what would arguably be the best D-core in the NHL one day combined with one of the best goalies would be cool with me.

To answer the OP, I hope they take the best player available, whoever that is. To be fair, I don't think anyone here knows who that truly is with the exception of maybe a couple of people.

We judge and evaluate these prospects basically on like one or two games we've seen them play.

I'd be interested in seeing who everyone picks, and then seeing them post how many games they've actually seen said prospect play.

The logic on this board is mostly to take MacKinnon because drafting any defenseman is stupid, which is absurd.
It isnt that stupid if he is the BPA but a defenseman will not be the face of the franchise. Nashville doesnt have one. There is Shea Weber but he isnt that face. Look at Chicago, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Washington, Carolina and many many more...

Offensive superstars will sell tickets you cant deny that. It is much more fun if you watch a game in which they score a lot of goals instead of shutting other team down..I dont think anyone would be comfortable with having a shutdown D and Clemmensen in goal.

And we ALWAYS had problems scoring goals so that should end it!