View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 01:16 AM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
powerplay ma man.
You're going after Luke Schenn now? Now he's one of the reasons Bryz has played so poorly?

Luke Schenn has been great for us. He's one of our few plus players (which only takes into account his even strength play, NOT any time on the powerplay, as has already been explained here). He's playing over 20 minutes a night, and he's been partly responsible for making Lauridsen look like a competent defenseman. I don't know how you could possibly be taking shots at Luke Schenn with how well he's played for us.

Also didn't you say just a few days ago that you were done with Bryz? I believe it was after Bryz "ducked" that you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
i was still all about keeping him til i just witnessed that gutlessness. that was unbelievable. the worst goal i ever witnessed. i woulda pulled him, locked him in a room and made him watch that on a loop like a mental patient so he can see the last nail in his career coffin. that was crazy bad.
And now you're right back to defending him and trashing Luke Schenn in order to do so? Come on man.