View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Stu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I don't want to move him, I'm saying I'm resigned to it happening, because he seems like a Modin, Sullivan or Smith who were promising kids who somehow found themselves on the outside looking in when the team started climbing and they didn't fit into what was going on.

Kadri succeeding here this season seems like a bit of a miracle if you listen to the amount of times Burke and co. were willing to throw him out with the bathwater. If Philly, Phoenix and Vancouver had been willing, he'd have been moved for M. Richards, Yandle or Luongo ages ago.
3 elite players who we would be lucky to have in our organization (Luongo you can question mark but Richards just won a SC and Yandle would be amazing to pair with Dion) are different than simply using one prospect to move up to get another prospect. As much as I like Jake I would have a much easier time moving him for elite roster players than moving up in a draft, not to mention the EXACT SAME THING was being said about Kadri and look at what is happening now? So many posters were convinced he was never going to be a part of our organization moving forward. Like players with those skills are just shipped out for no guarantees

Stu is offline   Reply With Quote