Old
04-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Ironmanrulez
Rookie Mistake

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
powerplay ma man.
So you donīt know rules who you back up your arguments with? thats really bad man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
come on. schenn is indecisive and out of position/passive on coverage a lot. he also turns the puck over and looks pretty lazy for long stretches. if we had any depth, he probably would've gotten benched a couple times this year. and grossmann has not been as dominate in our zone as he was last year. he was unstoppable last year. the whole team is playing awesome right now but it took a while to get here. I'm still on board with bryz til the end of next year but i hope they start mason tomorrow. i wanna see what he's up too. who was the last righty goalie we had here? i know we had somebody for a second. mighta been a call up but its so rare. nevermind. stephane beauregard. member that doosh?
Schenn is one of the best players for the whole year in this team. Only Voracek, Timonen played a better year for us. And Voracek has the best players in the roster besides him. Schenn must play the most minutes after Timonen and has the best players against him! Nevertheless he is a plus player, has the most bodychecks of all dman in the league and donīt take many penalties.

Maybe your only trolling but itīs not funny!