: Value of:
Nick Leddy as a RFA...
View Single Post
04-06-2013, 06:01 AM
Kruger Line=2.5 Men
Join Date: Jan 2008
Originally Posted by
Hawks have several cheap prospects ready for NHL roles
Brandon Pirri likely (Hopefully) gets his chance next year
Jeremy Morin will replace Stalberg
Jimmy Hayes will replace Bickell
Kruger and Leddy are only FA's that will be brought back IMO. Emery , Stalberg and Bickell will all price themselves off Hawks and Monty/Olesz are headed toward compliance buyout
- Buyout Monty/Olesz (As appears plan)
- Trade Frolik (Final year of his deal ,, Cheaper salary then cap hit)
- Re-sign Leddy to 2.45M cap hit
- Re-sign Kruger to 1.35M cap hit
- Sign vet backup G for about 1M
- Add Morin , Pirri , Smith and Dahlbeck to big club
Vet UFA (1M)
Leaves over 700k in cap room for early next year in event of injury
With perhaps minor variations on the theme due to vagaries of player performance/injury, and disregarding trade scenarios, this is likely the most accurate prelim team for next year anyone can project at this time.
Multiples of J. Hayes, Morin, Pirri, Smith, Bollig, Stanton, Dahlbeck, and possibly Beach will see time on the Hawks in a full season.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by pvr