View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 07:37 AM
haohmaru
boomshakalaka

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Come on, you are a better person that that, no need to get childish.

You were saying 'look at Chara before 25'. There have been MANY huge Dmen who took 4 to 6 years to make it to the NHL. You didn't really have to use anyone, you could say 'big guys like that take awhile'. Yet you chose Chara. A player who really has no comparison, yet if you'd compare MCI to Beuk, it's same example of a guy doing nothing before 25, yet way more realistic perspective.
Childish began with "hockey novice".

Secondly, I can use whomever I want in my example. Your failure to understand a simple comparison based solely on age is astounding. It doesn't matter who I used, because I was simply saying that just because he's X at 20 doesn't mean he can't be Y at 25. I don't know how much more specifically I could say that I wasn't comparing TALENT.

There's a relativity there. Maybe Dylan evolves from a spare D at 22 to a top 4 at 25. That's all I was saying and, like I said before, you're just trolling here because, OMG!, someone is using Chara and McIlrath in the same sentence while specifically NOT talking about talent or ceilings. Stop it.