View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 07:47 AM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
guy is as hard as nails.. is that a crime to have his team replicate that? if anyones played hockey here, which im sure a lot have.. you guys should all know that a tenacious forecheck, hard hitting and in your face style really dictates the play of the game..

hes a great coach.. is he a babcock..no but hes what you want in a coach.. demands a strong work ethic and play a 60min game how it was meant to play.. i love he holds everyone accountable whether your making 12m/yr or entry level contract.. great coach.. we got our players now its up to the players to buy into torts and torts to get w's...

firing the coach is way to easy and everyone blaims them, but ultimately the players got to check theyre ego at the door, put on their hard hats/boots and get to work.. i love the trade.. it will pay dividends short and long term... love the toughness and mostly our willingness to play tough and take no ****.. when things got tough and chippy last night the rangers responded and shows balls..

i can get use to clowe policing the ice.. guy is already making a name for himself here!