View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 09:33 AM
MBScout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchultzSquared View Post
1. Vancouver Giants - Benson (Franchise forward... definitely worth the pick... have not had a player like him since Brule...)
2. Regina Pats - Clague (I think Pats will end up taking the risk... can transform the team)
3. Prince George Cougars - Patrick (I think they will scoop Brandon)
4. Brandon Wheat Kings - Steel (Really think this would be a nice fit... extremely gifted forward to lead the offense like the days of Glennie-Schenn)
5. Moose Jaw Warriors - Howden (Yeah no brainer)
6. Lethbridge Hurricanes - Quenneville (They're pretty much set up front... have some promising big kids on the blueline... I don't believe Erkamps is a premier WHL puck mover... will need one to feed Estephan and the other forwards)
7. Everett Silvertips - Fabbro (Don't have any franchise potential defensemen... if they are going to rebuild start from the backend)
8. Seattle Thunderbirds - Jost (Older forward group... TBirds could use a potential star talent)
9. Kootenay Ice - Kaelen Anderson (A good kid who can shoulder the load both on and off the ice the next few years)
10. Medicine Hat Tigers - White (They will pretty much have to if he is on the board at 10... incredible natural ability but you wonder about the rest of it)
11. Victoria Royals - Hannoun (Remember Chilliwack... this kid may be short in stature right now but he can carry a team... Royals need that)
12. Swift Current Broncos - Malenstyn (Can give the Broncos a bit of everything up front... have some nice young pieces and Malenstyn would fit their scouting philosophy...)
13. Prince Albert Raiders - Aucoin (Could have the highest potential of any kid not named Benson or Clague... definitely a bit one dimensional but what a dimension...)
14. Red Deer Rebels - Steenbergen (Hometown boy... good two way player... think he could be a team building block both as a player and a person)
15. Tri-City Americans - Kryski (Extremely talented... Americans typically build their game plan around dynamic players like this)
16. Spokane Chiefs - Barberis (Think he can be a solid cornerstone...
good skater and hits well... has a bit of everything for a blueline that will need that soon)
17. Brandon Wheat Kings via Saskatoon Blades - Jevne (One of the underrated kids in this class in my opinion... Wheaties love their power forwards... could be a top liner in the Dub)
18. Calgary Hitmen - Phillips (Hometown boy, fifth in MVP voting... gives complete efforts every night... good skill package)
19. Kamloops Blazers - Skinner (Might be a bit high but the Blazers have crap all for goaltending in the pipeline... really wild upside... I think history would look favorably back on this pick if this is what Kamloops did)
20. Vancouver Giants via Edmonton Oil Kings - Volcan (If the Giants are going Benson first they should find him a conscientious partner for the future... love Volcan and he is a worker)
21. Kelowna Rockets - Josh Anderson (The Rockets are great at molding future D... Anderson has a ton of tools to work with)
22. Seattle Thunderbirds via Portland Winterhawks - Thiessen (Has the leadership traits and wide array of skills to contribute in a bunch of ways even if he cannot translate his offense)
Great list. Brandon wont be happy if they get scooped, as I think Patrick is their guy. Cant go wrong with Steel either, as he is a talent. But perhpas if Brandon doesnt get Patrick, they pick Howden? What do you think?

MBScout is offline   Reply With Quote