View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Woodman19
#TeamBernier

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozak View Post
It was a great atmosphere and I don't mind the tough guy act, if your stupid enough to wear a Boston jersey and hat in our section then damn right your gonna get an ear full... my section was great, Crowd was awesome. The game was great too, both teams left runners on base all game... Bonifacio's 2 errors really hurt the jays. Lind is still being Lind and Rasmus still sucks but he will be fine when he goes back down in the lineup. I hate lind with a passion though get him off this team. I'll probably go to the game tomorrow too.
They weren't doing it to people in Sox gear. They kept yelling and swearing when they had a bunch of kids sitting near them, the mother asked if they could please watch the language and to not yell it, they then started telling her to go **** herself and calling her the "C" word, so a bunch of people got upset and started backing her up. Whenever security came over they didn't make a peep but whenever they left they would start swearing at everyone who was telling them to calm down. Someone went and got a cop and he sat there for the last 3 innings which was basically shut them up for the rest of the game.