View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 10:03 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Was wondering if I was the only one that was cheering last night when the Sharks scored late in the 3rd to go up 2-1 on the flames. Been keeping a close eye on the flames all year and I got to admit, I'm really excited about how well our additional 2nd rounder is doing this year. Just like the Habs season, it just keeps on winning! Hopefully with the remaining 12 games, the 2nd rounder doesn't show any signs of ware since the flames are 2-8 in their last 10, want to see them keep up the good work.

It's too bad that the avs are struggling so badly as well, would have been nice to see them pull it out against the wings but I got my doubts about them finishing above the flames. Hopefully the teams in front don't fall apart either but with a much better goalie tampa hopefully wins a few more then they lose while philly/Sabres seem to be doing better of late as well so we need them to keep up the good fight as hopefully they all pass Nashville and Dallas as well so our picks are even higher!