View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 12:50 PM
mantis toboggan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
maybe not much worse then bryz but he can def be worse and has been for the better part of 4 years. sure he can turn it around but why chance it when you know what you have in bryz and it has been working the past 4 games. i posted this in the goaltending thread yesterday, bryz has posted a .910 sv% or better in 19 of his 35 starts this season in which his avg sv% is .937. bryz is just ridiculously streaky. i'm not counting on it but if he can get hot again maybe the flyers make the playoffs. i think the odds of mason turning it around immediately after a trade in a much higher pressure situation and being the better goalie is less then bryz getting hot again. that's not to say i wouldn't give mason a shot to prove himself in the future, just that now might not be the best time
Ah I guess you're right. I'm just anxious to see how mason plays for us, cause there is a chance he turns it around and actually plays well. But I agree i feel like we won't get a chance to see him until this winning streak is over, whenever that is.

mantis toboggan is offline   Reply With Quote