View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 01:12 PM
TwInS1095

vCash: 1760
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORGO View Post
Exactly.. This franchise for far too long has had too many guys like Suter that don't watch each other's back. It's not about gooning it up, but if you can't stick up for teamates and you aren't willing to get your nose dirty once in awhile, go sit up in the press box. And no maybe Stoner doesn't have the talent Suter has, but i personally would rather be on the ice with someone like Stoner knowing he's got my back in a tough Playoff game than Suter.. He always looks the other way or does the Rodney King thing "Can't we all just get along". No room for that.. IMO If this team is going anywhere Suter needs to start playing with a little heart and guts..
I'd rather play with Suter because he could make a pass to my tape and we could break the puck out of the zone and have possssion instead of flinging it off the glass and playing defense as the other team breaks back into the zone.

Or I'd rather play with Suter so I can watch Suter make smart decisions with the puck instead of watching the back of the other teams jersey as they skate on a breakaway after Stoner has made yet another boneheaded play.

Just me though.