View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 02:28 PM
markrander87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreakmur View Post
I think I would call having the worst goalies in the division a flaw. Ask a Leaf fan how important goaltending is...
My goaltending is overall slightly below average, i'll ask teams like Chicago and Pittsburgh how important that is.

Quote:
On defense, the top-3 are strong, and the bottom 3 are mediocre.
As already mentioned Svedberg is a more then capable number 4 and I have him on my bottom pairing with an ideal partner in Hajt.

Quote:
At forward, there looks to be a lack of creativity and playmaking. Also, you lack big-time defensive players that you'll need in some situations.
My 3 centers are Ted Kennedy, Duke Keats and Henrik Sedin mix in Rousseau and I have more then enough playmaking to go around. Who again are your top playmakers?

Oh ya factor in Red Kelly on the backend and im set. Defensive players? So because you loaded up on one dimesional "defensive players" thats a bonus? My defensive players are all multi dimensional and can defend as well as score. Kennedy, Rousseau, Keats, Watson, Marleau, Kasper. Please 3/4 of my forwards are known for their defensive play.

Quote:
the Mike Keenan/Frank Mahovlich dynamic will be an issue.

Now your just grasping at straws, their is no correlation between Punch Imlach and Mike Keenan, good luck with that theory.

All of my "issues" don't even come close to that 2nd pairing of yours with Gonchar on it.

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote