View Single Post
04-06-2013, 08:28 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by ticket View Post
i find it rather amusing that the gm wasted an assest for a guy who may play 4 or 5 games tops and was no doubt going to be released this summer. amost as bad as a 1st for eminger who also was going to be not qualified.

cant wait to hear the 2 year ext gagne signs for 3mm per.

i am also surprised it took the gm as long as he did to to replace sestito, that was only a matter of time. he had the guy in house but let him go for nothing. trades another asset for a worse player.
Do you have any inside knowledge on Steve Mason leaving for free agency this summer? You are aware that we don't have to sign him for that tender right? Mason's already made comments that he's willing to work out a deal before the offseason for cheaper than what he's making now.

I highly doubt Gagne gets that much for a bottom 6 role but if you feel the need to complain about ahead of time go for it.

Harry Z was just speed nothing else to his game was good. The guy was bottom 6 player who was developing a reputation for stupid hits. The guy was a penalty magnet. Besides Rosehill did more in first game than Harry Z did all year.