Thread: Prospect Info: 2013-14 Manchester Monarchs Thread
View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 08:38 PM
CTKingsFan
6/11/12 & 6/13/14

vCash: 500
Monarchs lost 4-3 to the Providence Bruins.

Despite the lose the Monarchs played a solid effort. Especially considering the Monarchs were without Vey and Andreoff. GREAT game from Kozun, Weal, Pearson, and Deslauriers. I'm becoming a big fan of Bradon Kozun the kid just gives 110% every night! I just don't know where he'd fit in the Kings line-up... The right wing is pretty backed up.

Obviously with the lost the playoff hopes get even more grim. But, despite the lack of team success this season. There has been some tremendous individual success from Linden Vey, Tyler Toffoli, and Brandon Kozun all who are among the top point producers in the AHL. I think Nick Deslauriers has taken a step forward this season. That's a gonna be a very strong man someday soon. Also, Jordan Weal who didn't get much ice time/playing time in the first half of the season has really shined in the 2nd half. He's been fantastic.

In other Monarch news Derek Forbort signed at ATO (amateur try out). I'd imagine this was done in order to avoid Forbort burning a year off his ELC. He'll wear #3 for the Monarchs.

Last edited by CTKingsFan: 04-06-2013 at 08:55 PM.