View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 09:59 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Party View Post
I tried to buy tix to this game from my rep weeks ago but it was sold out. Winning does wonders for a fan base. Some of those jersey's look brand new. They brought their glass bangers as well.

I looked HARD for any Hawks jersey that didn't have the name of a player from the 2010 Cup team on it...couldn't find a single one. Bandwagon fans, big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
That might be the post-season. We simply cannot convert on quality chances. How many times this season have we watched our guys shoot wide of an open net? Or high? Or miraculously put it into a goalie?

The one positive is that the players haven't given up as so many of the posters here have.
I think the post-season was the loss to CLB. If we can't beat a team that we're fighting against for our playoff lives...ugh.

It is so frustrating to see us work hard enough to generate a quality scoring chance, and then simply not have the talent to put it in the net. You know if it had been us on that 2-on-1 instead of the Hawks, our guy would've missed the net. SO. FRUSTRATING.

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote