View Single Post
Old
04-06-2013, 11:11 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlPredfan View Post
You know I was about to totally go off when I first watched that and before I posted I rewound the video and yes Weber was a little slow but I think he got thrown off because it looked like he was expecting the puck and the Chicago player chipped it and ran off with it. Hornqvist was able to get there quicker because he's already heading the right way. Just how I saw that one play. Now I missed a good chunk of the game so I can't say how his play was throughout the rest of the game. He did seem a bit aggressive though earlier in the period. I was thinking we were going to see another Zetterburg moment.
He was a bit aggressive earlier in the period because some Hawk (can't remember who) took him down in the corner while they were both going for the puck and it pissed him off. Lately Shea only releases the beast if another player pisses him off personally...like when he thought an opposing player high-sticked him a few weeks ago (even though it was really Erat) and he proceeded to obliterate two people. But he doesn't show the same mean streak if a game is going poorly in general; only if someone makes him personally angry. It's kind of annoying actually. He's so amazing when he's mad, but he rarely actually plays that way.

+1 to praising Horny for getting to that puck. What a beast. Most inspiring thing I saw all day.

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote