Thread: John Moore
View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 07:27 AM
JayQueensNY88*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
when you can skate like this kid can, you have a place in this league. i like this kids wheels. they are top notch. i like him and i liked him alot in his draft year.

i like the leopold comparison too. i made the same the other night talking with jon.

once he starts to understand his position relative to the size and speed of the nhl game, i think he can be a top 4 guy. he needs to work on his gap control and angles some, and he needs to get stronger. his defensive game is there as he thinks the game fine. he needs to develop his body more. those things can be improved on in time.

this kid is more than just a throw in. hes a potential piece that could slot in nicely pending his development. dmen with silky strides like this are worth being patient with. problem is, guys who play d and can skate like this arent always offensive wizards. he may not be paul coffee or nik lidstrom, but he can be damn good.

i think we will all come to really like his skills and appreciate his overall game.
same here in his draft year I was a big fan as well. I still love the Gabby deal. How can't you?