View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 08:19 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
They are too stationary in the offensive zone and afraid to make a mistake. The whole team has no confidence offensively. If you watch Krejci play for the Czech Olympic team he looks much different than he does for the Bruins. Plus Seguin has a great offensive mind and skills but I don't think he is in a position to succeed to his fullest potential right now. This is the way it is when the coach stresses sticking to the defensive system all the time and after so much time here the players don't buy it.
How is it that Segs isn`t in the position to succeed??? He was handed Bergy`s job and couldn`t win a faceoff, from Julien`s comments, wasn`t ready for what he`s been given and I sure haven`t read one comment saying otherwise. The kid has been very good on the wall and has improved his game in all 3 zones. I`m perfectly fine if Seguin never winds up as a centerman and no way you`ll have me say Julien hasn`t put him in a position to succeed

As for how Krejci plays when he represents his country??? Sorry, not even close to being the same, when he`s in that role, he`s playing with the elite of Czech