View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 10:30 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Not sure what to think of the draft. You can make the case that their 1st rounder is too small and want more size but after this year they lacked everything. They lacked playmakers down the middle, they lacked talented big guys who could skate, win battles in the corner and ones that have a good release and score goals. I am not big on the idea of 2 D in the 3rd round I still think they are in desperate need of guys who can put the puck in the net. I believe a guy like Craievech could have been a guy to look at, terrific OHL Cup and playing injured while getting MVP is pretty impressive. From the sounds of it Rychel seems like he's given up on the Memorial Cup dream especially when he says there are spots available for their top 4 picks to play in Windsor. Warren must be shipping out some D to make room. As for losing a scout I hope it's because he's found a better opportunity and not due other issues. The offseason has already been long but there will be a lot of activity this offseason I think you can bank on it.