View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 12:19 PM
bluechipbonzo

vCash: 500
Funny how things have changed...I don't care if you change the name of the thread...seems Jesse has come a long way since then. This was before Comeau flaked out and Petrov decided to stay in Russia with his mother. Took bailey a while to get here, but he's finally living up to his talent too. Stand by my Lee comments though- I think the Isles promised him a taste this year because of what they hope he can do for them down the road...but being on for all four goals against the last two games tells you everything you need to know...he just can't keep up with the pace and may have to shed a few pounds if he wants to skate in the NHL.

As for Jesse, you have to be impressed. Considering all the time off, he looked great last night. You can see he carries more confidence, and knows he's one of the bigger bodies on the ice. As his timing comes along, I expect he'll score a few big goals for us down the stretch here. Here's the depth scoring from a third liner we need. I can't see Jesse getting scratched the rest of the way if he keeps playing like this.

Last edited by bluechipbonzo: 04-07-2013 at 12:25 PM.
bluechipbonzo is offline   Reply With Quote