BigKing
Spot Picker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDucks View Post
Well his name is joetheman
Not joetheman'sman
Hilarious.

Such BS that the majority of a fanbase that was delivered the Cup primarily on the back of physical, mean hockey are now pacifists, or pacinofists if I can borrow from DaDucks comedic stylings.

Brad May against Minnesota, Pronger on Holmstrom, Moen KO'ing Weber and on and on. The '07 team was talented but it also had criminals on it that allowed that skill to do whatever the hell it wanted. Fast forward to this year--which isn't even at the halfway point of a real season--and the Ducks don't need toughness because they have a great record after 38 games and Cogliano has 12 goals. Pretty funny.

Beleskey is enough? Glorious. Reminds me of when the Kings trotted out Tom Kostopolous as a sacrificial lamb to that '07 Ducks squad. Would be like if the Kings had only Colin Fraser out there but, it's cool because he drops the gloves, nevermind the fact he gets beat every time and shouldn't fight heavyweights.

If Nolan plays, he'll be looking for another scalp from the Ducks blueline tonight. Already has Allen's and Souray's...hoping for Beauchemin next. I wouldn't dare come in and type something like that on the Ducks board in years past so, please, keep it up.

I will say I was surprised to actually see posts in this thread because, when I read the title, I figured I would be directed to a "Page not found" screen.

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote