View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
The guys on CBC were really having a field day with Bryzgalov during yesterday's broadcast, it was insane. At first I was chuckling with them, but then it just became ridiculous. First it was Healy who, when showing a harmless Jokinen shot, said that Bryz is the only goaltender in the NHL you can beat from there. Then he sarcastically remarked he edged out Al Montoya in save percentage and that his GAA edges out Garon, and that these are indeed lofty numbers. Then he tried making a joke by asking how they win in Philly, and answering himself they pray, which is when PJ Stock jumped in and laughingly added they just have to score more goals than the other team. The entire crew, but Friedman, was pretty much laughing at that point.

Oh, and I don't know who the play-by-play guy was as I don't watch CBC usually, but I found it interesting he touted Jeff Reese as "a real good hockey man and a strong strong goalie coach with a lot of patience"

Just thought I'd let those of you who were lucky enough to watch the Comcast broadcast know what you missed out on.