View Single Post
04-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Boyle is still getting too much ice time. There's no one else to blame for that but Torts. He has driven me to dislike Boyle by putting him in a position to fail over and over.

He should never be out on the PP, ever. He is redundant with Clowe out there, and has zero offensive skill. He gets top line PP time and Zucc rides the pine. Real ****ing brilliant Mr. Tortorella.
I dont get it. Who else would you prefer on the third line? And please dont say Kreider or Miller, who have both proved they need some legitimate AHL time -- say what you want about the coach, but that became very evident throughout the season. I thought Boyle has looked good on the wing, other than that stupid pass in the neutral zone where he thought he was Wayne Gretzky last night. Boyle will never ever ever be able to distribute the puck like a top nine center should. The move to the wing has allowed him to simply his game. In a season where hes been really, really bad, I find it odd that he seems to be getting bashed more the week hes playing well.

As for the PP, whats the point in complaining now when the PP, with a Boyle a part of it, is actually clicking for the first time in forever. I've come to really like that Boyle, Brassard, Clowe unit. They keep it simple out there, and have produced results