Thread: Player Discussion: Derick Brassard
View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 02:34 PM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Kreiderman View Post
Okay. What about the fact that of our 3rd and 4th line, only Boyle (3), Anisimov (3), Fedotenko (2) and Prust (1) scored for us. That's only 9 goals of our total 43 in the play-offs. That's just not enough. That's only 20% of our total scoring coming from our 3rd and 4th line. I feel more confident with this team we have. Time will tell, but we have a much more balanced team.
Like I said I didn't disagree with him I just disagree with the idea that 1 PO series exposes or proves something like this. Thats what 82+ games do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Neither do I. He does not have a poor hockey IQ no matter what some want to espouse on here (that looks like no more than something made up to suit an agenda).
People do this on here but I don't think anyone has an agenda against Brassard. I do think some in this thread like Sting and Blue have made up their minds for legitamate reasons and they are perhaps too adamant about asserting their predicitions when there is a lot of room for development with brassard still. There are good reasons to be low on him but there are equally good reasons to be hopeful. Sting, BN what say you? Hidden agendas?

Last edited by shinchanyo: 04-07-2013 at 02:43 PM.