Thread: Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread
View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Jacko95

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
Nielson is tuff as nailz (pardon the pun). Willingly takes on all challanges. Wins some, loses some, always an entertaining bout. Cam Janssen refused all invites this year from Nielson, to the point where Janssen did not need a certain piece of protective equipment when he was on the ice against Nielson as there was nothing to protect. May get one or two games in the show as a thank you to his dedication to protecting his teamates, but that would be all at this stage. Great lockeroom player, even more personable off the ice. Very active in community.
The Orange jersey is a carry over, due to Syracuse University being here. Most fans really like the new colors, road blue being my personnel favorite. The numbers are much cleaner to ready from the stands. The jerseys we used during the Anaheim period were a carry over from the Blue Jackets era, with just a couple of color changes.
You are talking about Neilson, but I mean the new guy Nielson, is a college signee.
Good to hear you guys like the jerseys, because I like them as well (not only the orange one)