View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Kel Varnsen
Below: Nash's Heart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
I don't care if Boyle stays on the 3rd or 4th line wing. I didn't say anything about his position in the 3rd or 4th line. I don't want Kreider or Miller anywhere on this team this year.

What I said was keep him off the PP and stop giving him 20 minutes a night unless it is justified through taking too many penalties. It's ridiculous. Boyle does not need to play 20 minutes a night. He's a big goof with zero offensive anything.

I'm glad the PP is clicking, but it is not because of Boyle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
He got 19:18 last night. That's 20 ****ing minutes.

Don't even come in here talking about distorting the facts, your bias for Tortorella is beyond any semblance of objective discussion.

Edit: That's also not even the point. Anything over 12 minutes is too much for that goofus unless there are a ton of penalties and icings.
19:18 is actually in fact not 20. But regardless, your first post is *****ing about this 20 minutes stuff happening on a nightly basis ("stop giving him 20 minutes a night" as if it's an on going thing that has been happening a lot and looks like it will continue to happen a lot), which I proved with objective facts (TOI numbers) was incorrect. He has not logged 20 minutes even once this year, your anti-torts hatred clearly has blinded you if you continue to go down this path. Just man up and admit you were mistaken, or don't but just stop with this 20 minutes crap. I'll take your silence as a tacit admission of guilt.