View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 05:30 PM
tujague

vCash: 500
Nice win, Giroux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Forumwalker View Post
That's not entirely true. It's the third round your team is not built to finish in.
I wish that were the case. Semis in the WL and NCHC both failed. And I lost in the semis last season to smetana and in season 42 to Purple Haze. So I've failed in the semis more than I've failed in the Finals. This is really annoying to talk about. ****ing Coyotes.

I added another player today. +3 25yo winger. 566M. Too much? It's been so long since I've paid any attention to the market He'll be the replacement for form Franchise player Teodor Fejdasz. TF will be -12 next season. So something needed to be done there.

Hmm. Just looking at my team again. The new guy only cost 66M more than a previous purchase who has damn near exact stats.So I guess I'll be happy about that. What's next? I think I should add a center at some point. My top two are -6 & 0P already.

Odd fact about the Atomics. I currently have 6 players with names that start with a 'K' and 4 others who have a 'k' in their name. The new player's last name is Kocourek. Like I said, he's replacing Teodor Fejdasz who has no k's. Counting first names, I have a total of 16 k's in the starting lineup. That seems like an obscene amount of k's.

tujague is offline   Reply With Quote