View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Leetch66

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
Small sample size. Especially considering most of that production came in one game. It explains why we're looking as good as we are recently, but it's not a predictor of the future.

That being said, I didn't think the trades Pitts made made them significantly better at all.
As much as I hate the Penguins I think they will be very dangerous in the Playoffs if MAF can find his form like he did the other night . The guys they added in Morrow and Iginla will be be very valuable over a 7 game series . JJ is awesome on the draws and Murray looked much better in the last game versus the first against us . Even with all that and add Crosby into the mix...I still think with a decent PP and some consistent forechecking...we can win the East if we stay healthy ....injuries will kill us .

We can beat Montreal...right now that is just a mind thing . Somebody has to take the bull by the horns against that team or hypnotize our team into thinking that they are all actually Flyer players in Hab sweaters . Torts also has to alter the defensive procedure a bit against them...they have too much firepower to let them shoot freely while we try and block shots...we have to have guys like Cally stay on top of the point shots .