View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Faidh ar Rud Eigin
Modhnóirí Claonta

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snippit View Post
Who says we're going to play Plymouth? Who says that Kitchener is out of this series? Not sure how Kitchener outplayed London in the series last season. London was simply better in 3 of the games, and it was an outstanding comeback in Game 2.

Kitchener was the better team in the first half of today's game, and played a lot better than on Friday. That said, it's always refreshing to know your team can find ways to win. Stolarz has been right there with Gibson, as well. Would hardly call the London goals "lucky".

If we do meet Plymouth, it should be a good series. I'll be surprised if we get "destroyed".
Says Plymouth, who I can't see losing to Owen Sound. Last playoffs, London and Kitchener were equal, could have gone either way and all four games it went London. It's going the exact same way this year. London hasn't been any better than Kitchener (Beyond the first period on Friday) this series.

In fact, I'd say Kitchener was easily the better team this game. Kitchener dominated most of the game, they actually scored on Stolarz but didn't notice it go in so they didn't ask for a review (On the replay, Stolarz mit was in the net, behind the line). In the third period, London had half as many scoring chances as Kitchener but scored on two of theres.