View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
With Karlsson winning without playing much PK time, I don't feel that Subban will lose out due to a minute of TOI. Either way, winning or not, he has already had a tremendous season.
Karlsson has such a big lead over the 2nd Dman for pts though. I think that was the biggest factor.

I'm hoping the TOI argument won't be a factor though. PK is being used as our #1 Dman, and him and Markov are getting big minutes. It would be dumb to use PK for 28min like they do in Minny with Suter. They don't have much of a choice there. Brodin is a great but he's a 19yo rookie, Spurgeon is young as well, then they have Gilbert. I mean, they don't have a Markov or Gorges.

Lidstrom won in Detroit averaging 23min a game in his last Norris win. In terms of avg TOI, he was 28th in the NHL. To be fair though, that was the last time and he's had a reputation established already. The first time he won it he was averaging 28-29min a game.

If PK keeps up his point pace though, I have a hard time understanding how you can choose anybody over him really.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote