Old
04-07-2013, 06:51 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Provolone & The Neck

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post
I have a feeling the Flyers will buy out Bryz and sign the also bought out Luongo.
I could see that. Wouldn't be opposed to it either, for the right price. However, I think that if Luongo gets bought out, he is still going to get a pretty good salary. I don't think his cap hit is too bad, I think it is the length that makes his contract so unattractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
I really wouldn't be surprised if we bought out Bryz and traded fr Bernier in the offseason.

Between Mason, Bernier and Stolarz you'd think one of them HAS to pan out... Right?
Also could see this. I think of those three, Mason has the best shot to pan out. Only because he has played well in the past and to me I think him turning it around is more likely than one of the others developing. Not necessarily saying that Mason WILL turn it around or that Bernier/Stolarz WON'T develop, just if we are talking about percentages or odds or whatever you want to call it, I think the safer bet is a guy turning it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post
Don't wanna think about what we would have to offer LA.
My guess would be Couturier+1st would be where the negotiations started. Don't know if that would be PHL's offer or LA's offer, but that's where it would start in all likelihood.