View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 09:05 PM
BubbleGumPlant

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
I don't post here much often but wow, been a while since I've seen a username/avatar from my early days.

My honest feeling is the Habs could go all the way. "Could." There have been few times all year where we haven't won at least 4 out of 7 games. Of course, playoffs are a different story. The beasts become rabid and their teeth become sharper. But maybe ours will, too.

That being said, we could get a couple rounds in even if our team blows. Why? Carey Price.
Winning the Cup requires the Stars to align. Price needs to be solid. Not every single game but he needs to steal a game here and there. Subban has to produce on the PP. We have excellent F depth. Good Playoff teams have a strong 3rd and 4th line and we have that. Where we don't have depth is at th D position. With Emelin and Diaz's presence questionable, we are either playaing a rookie, Weber or Kaberle at the #6 position. If neither Emelin or Diaz can return I don't like our chances. If they're both ready come playoff time, with a little luck, we have a great shot! MT had instilled the right mentality (team-play, no excuses). In Carey we trust! WJ Gold Medal! Calder Cup! The guy is 25 and is signed long term!

BubbleGumPlant is offline   Reply With Quote