View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 10:18 PM
White Plains Batman
Faceoffs? Faceoffs!!

vCash: 500
Hagelin is part of this core. You don't trade that kind of speed, it's game breaking. His scoring comes and goes but he should be good for around 35-40 points a year and remember, this is his SECOND season as a pro so he can improve. He's still relatively cheap as well.

Between all of the prospects, some will join the core. On D if McLIrath can take the next step or Noreau keeps working you never know. Moore is only 22 and could be here a very long time.

Up front is a little more interesting. Miller is here to stay and next season should have a bigger role. Brassard is still very young and could take over the number two center spot. Kreider/Torts round 3 will hopefully be a little warmer and give him more time. We shall see.

The 4 wildcards to me are Fasth, Lindberg, St. Croix and much later Nieves. I think Boo will be an NHL player but by that time there could be a new core. St. Croix looks to be either a home run or a blip on the radar and that leaves the Swedes;

If Fasth adds muscle and strength he'll be here a long time and has the potential to be a top 6 contributor. If not, he's going to be one of those super talented guys who always gets banged up and will probably be an NHL journeyman. I'm rooting for him.

If Lindberg can translate his offense to the NHL he'll be an essential part of the Rangers for the next decade. He also might be Blair Betts. We shall see.

White Plains Batman is offline   Reply With Quote