View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 10:45 PM
WakeUpNHL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenheimer View Post
Where do you stick your number 4 depth defensman if not in the lineup? You don't keep him in the stands. A depth guy is someone that's plausibly sitting in the stands a few games and those guys are not number 4s. People seem to think we can have duplicates of players waiting on the side or something.
Same place they put Wiskey on the third pairing dmen.
Now with Emelin down the Habs will have to put Wiskey to play as a #4 D instead of a more experienced guy.

Going into a playoff run you need a solid 9 dman to insulate against injuries. The problem is we had three wonky Dmen at the trade deadline (Weber, Diaz and Kaberle), Bergevin made a move to get one extra D .... I think he should have been a little more aggressive and gotten better D depth.

I understand not giving away draft picks... BUT FOR ****** SAKES we have a shot at the Stanley Cup this year! The EAST is wide open and if you get to the SC Finals anything can happen. I don't think giving away one of our 2nd round picks (we have three this draft year) would jeopordize the habs future... but would have given us a better shot at the CUP!

I WANT A F**KING CUP ALREADY! It's been 20 years.

LOL. Just saying... I want to dance with the silver cup.

WakeUpNHL is offline   Reply With Quote