View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 10:49 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarmerAmonteSeabrook View Post
The name on the back of the sweater the fans are wearing is not a sign of if they are a bandwagon fan. It's common for fans to want to wear the sweater of a current (or recent) player. It doesn't mean they don't have a sweater of a player from a long time ago in their closet.

I've been a Hawks fan since I was 6 or 7 years old, so it's been 2 1/2 decades. I rarely wear the sweater of a non-current player to a game. I will have my rotation of Kane, Seabrook, and Sharp (although I have Havlat, Amonte, and Sullivan sweaters in my closet).
That may be true. You should wear your old-school Hawks jerseys to away games at least...lets the other team's fans know that you're legit.

Kinda how when I see a Preds fan wearing a Krivokrasov/Dunham/Vokoun/etc jersey, I feel like I'm a kindred spirit with them. We've both been around since Year 1! I see at least a few random old-school jerseys every game. A couple weeks ago I saw a Houlder jersey and LOL'ed so hard I had to take a pic. Poor investment my friend!

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote