View Single Post
Old
04-07-2013, 11:22 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogie24 View Post
Was Noah Jordan supposed to go a little earlier than he did?

Anyone mind giving a quick recap of Windsor's draft?

Found Werenski to London pretty funny. They would take him... clever, sneaky, and smart those Hunter brothers.

Was nice seeing Vande Sompel taken where he was. Bit of a gamble by Oshawa considering he didn't play very much this year. Good for him.

Mayo at 42 to Erie is interesting. That could pan out nicely.

Thanks to the regular contributors once again. This has to be the best source of "free" info on the age group every year. Hope it continues.
Vande Sompel has the feet to keep up with any elite forward. It was not much of a risk to me. Some players mentioned him being a royal pain to play against, tough to beat that kid wide.

Noah Jordan could be a steal at that pick. Needs to get stronger and tougher. He doesnt use his size to his advantage. He plays small. Skates well for a bigger guy.

Mayo is not bad for that spot I think. If I was controlling the reins in Erie, I would have taken Riley Bruce. I cant believe how smooth and how well Bruce can skate for his 6-6 height. Erie should have selected Zach Wilkie in the second round. Increible top speed Wilkie has, Viscious hitter, big slap shot. It was awesome watching Wilkie dump and chase on the rush as a Dman.

mapleleaf979 is offline   Reply With Quote