View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 01:14 AM
Bleedred
BEAT LA!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilChuk View Post
Traditionally, and even this season, we play up/down to the opponent's level. So I'm really not too worried about who we're playing. Just gotta put the puck in the net.

I mean, look at our two games against Boston.. one game we should have had that went to a shootout and another that was a very tight 1-0 won by a goal off a skate. A team that plays with Boston that tightly shouldn't play that tightly with a team like the Panthers.. but that's the Devils for ya.
I've always said they don't show up a complete game against the BAD teams. That Isles game last week was a no show for a better part of 40 minutes, as was the last game against them in February at the Coliseum. We show up those two games we have 4 more points, and the Islanders have 4 less. And we wouldn't have to win 7 or 8 out of 9 to get into the playoffs.

Just like the playoffs last year. This team didn't play to their abilities early in the Florida series. Even Marty, and others on the team said to the media like a bunch of clowns ''We didn't expect to be tested this early'' and that was the closest series out of any of them. We played the Kings a lot tougher than the Panthers.