View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 05:12 AM
sparkle twin
That's Amore!

vCash: 500
Why oh why can't all of our players have even half the heart that Patric Hornqvist has? That play was unbelievable.

From a few years ago, but still relevant... (it is safe, they are saying puck not f...!)

I do have to say the Hawks fans behind me were ok. However, they had no idea who the Hawk players were except for "Kaner" and "Tazer" (all I heard all game was "oh that's kaner, get 'em kaner. And then with tazer.) and didn't even know until the second period that it was Emery in net. But the one guy was really impressed with "that preds goalie, man, he's great". But they never had anything bad to say about the Preds/Nashville and just really thought it was a great game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportserie View Post
...... But a lot of it also has to do with how amazingly the Hawks fans travel. They are everywhere.
Sure. I remember a few years ago when we would play the hawks here and there were maybe 10 Hawk fans in the entire arena. And 3 of them were wearing bags on their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by analogkid View Post
Ridiculous amount of Hawks fans there yesterday. I was helping hand out the foam fingers at the gate and most of the visitors were okay but there were some outright tools with them as well. I can honestly say I tried to give the finger to every Blackhawk fan I saw yesterday.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote