View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 08:44 AM
JDinkalage Morgoone
U of South Flurrida

vCash: 1175
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownieFaceSoftener View Post
It is one thing to care about a 3rd round pick. It is another to mock Cousins and Ghost. Both are solid 3rd round picks that project well. Teams need these types of players. Your pathetic attempt at sarcasm may have actually changed my mind on this one. I hope you enjoyed patting yourself on the back.

Just because 3rd rounders do not have a lot of value statistically, doesn't mean that our organization can't be the one who hits consistently on them, in the same way that statistically, I'm more prone to injure someone with a handgun that is not a criminal -- but it is always possible that I'm just really good at owning a handgun and consistently only use handguns defensively and safely. Why should I care about how others use the picks if I am good with them? If so, then they have more value than people are letting on.
Not mocking the two, but when your proof of how trading a 3rd round pick to address a team need are two guys that have yet to step foot on NHL ice, I'm sorry, but I disagree. I'm not patting myself on the back for anything, either. I'm obviously not rooting for these guys to fail.

Just calm down, man. I'm sorry I upset you to the point where you had a complete change of heart regarding this all important draft pick, I was just stating my pathetic opinion with pathetic sarcasm on these pathetic forums for people with pathetic pariah complexes, myself being one of them.