View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 10:08 AM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticket View Post
so you know how orginizations work, please tell what the flyers are doing then.

they should have addressed the backup goalie issue months ago. they didnt. this isnt about havign mason for the playoffs at all. you just seem to be missing the point. no biggie. enjoy your lunch.

who has a better playoff track record? the flyers backup slop or mason lol.
I never said I was an expert on how organizations work. I just know they're not all doom and gloom like you. I think the Flyers should stay pay patient and continue to restock the farm system and that seems like what their gearing to do with their lack if big moves during the deadline. Whether its right or wrong most teams will do what the need to do if the playoffs are still in sight. They don't admit defeat as easily as us fans.

You're right it should have been addressed earlier but it wasn't. I'm pretty sure they acquired him with the playoffs in mind since Lavi didn't trust neither Leighton and Boucher.

I would think most fans on this board would feel way more comfortable with Mason in net than them two regardless of what their playoff records are.

As for the out to lunch comment. That's comical coming from a guy who's been grasping at straws for stuff to complain about.