Bruins - Canes Monday 8 April at 7pm NHLN-US & 98.5 Hub
View Single Post
04-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Miss Savvy and Looch
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: next to the bench
1. Will the Bruins score a power play goal ?
2. Will the Bruins have three or more power play opportunities in this game ?
3. How many Bruins will have PP points ?
4. Will the Bruins be leading after the first period ?
5. Will the Bruins lead this game from start to finish ?
6. Which pairing will have more points ?
7. How many goals will be scored in regulation time ?
8. Will Chara score a goal and have an assist this game ?
9. Will there be an empty net goal or goal scored in the third period with a goalie pulled for an extra attacker ?
10. Will Pandolfo get a ^%$#*$ point in this game ?
TB. What will the TOI difference be between the Bruin with the most amount of ice time against the Cane with the least amount of ice time . Skaters only , not goalies . _______
BTW , question ten was posed so that 29 won't actually play in the game . See what I'm doing here
Next and last YNOT game is on the 15th of April against Addawah'
I am expecting the B's to win tonight.
HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO
Congrats Brad Marchand . Thanks !
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Ladyfan