View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Tigers1992

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean youngblood82 View Post

Justin Fazio (G) - 4th Rd, 69th - Ecstatic Sarnia grabbed Fazio. The scouting agencies I spoke to directly didn't have him rated as high as I would've (but that's probably from not viewing him enough in the Alliance). He looks as OHL ready as any G I've come across this season. He actually reminds me a lot of JP Anderson. Excellent at making that first save. Definitely has game-breaking ability. Great pick IMO!
First three picks where great, no doubt. Schlithing in the 3rd was a surprise.

Be careful with Fazio, he will need some time. OHL Central had him as a late round pick. He had a great OHL Cup, but struggled at some other tournaments and games when I watch him.

The best thing now is that he has the ability to prove those who doubt him. I hope the Sting allow him to play Jr. B next year and let him develop without pushing him ahead of where he was ready. He played on one of the best team in Ontario, let allow him to play with a team that doesn't possess the puck as much as the Chiefs did and play have similar results. When he does (and I hope that he does), then the Sting could have a good one.