View Single Post
Old
04-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Reclamation Project
LA to Tokyo

vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by kducks View Post
Yes, people actually might be a little wary. You have grown men who have no problem screaming in the face of a woman solely because she has a Ducks jersey on, it has happened to me multiple times at Stapler.

A female coworker of mine is a Avs fans and was actually punched by a male Kings fan when she was attending a game with her friends.

At least one person on our board has had a knife pulled on them after a game at Stapler on the way to the parking lot by a Kings fan.

Don't try to pretend this stuff only happens at Dodger games.
This is a pretty ignorant post. Perhaps you haven't been to a sporting event? Alcohol + 20,000 people + two fan bases = chaos. Don't paint LA fans into a corner.

Some of these posts are amusing. This game should have horrendous ice (because everyone says so) and should be total anarchy. I also find it amusing that the majority of people commenting don't even live in the US! Visit LA, take in a Dodgers game, and then comment. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. All sporting events have crazies and I've been to plenty of games at numerous venues and they all had oddballs. Take care of yourself, don't act like a jackass, and be aware of your surroundings. That applies everywhere.

Reclamation Project is offline   Reply With Quote